- Chad had all of his dental work done yesterday and had 6 shots today for things like typhoid, anthrax, small pox, etc. Pretty serious stuff if you ask me. He said guys were passing out all over the place and most of them didn't get all of them done today. His arm is sore, but he did fine with them. He said that on one of them he has to change the bandage everyday for the next 3 weeks, but can't touch it or bad things will happen. He has to wear gloves to change it. That scares the crap out of me.
- Please tell me I'm not the only one who still gets pimples...I'm almost 39 for petes sake. What's up with that?
- Still don't have a final figure on how much we'll owe on the truck. I guess it really doesn't matter because we don't have the money no matter what the amount is. I so miss my truck. :o(
- I had a really emotional bad day yesterday and broke down crying in the afternoon. I totally missed Cole's parent teacher conference. What kind of mother does that? I've never missed any of my boys conferences. I feel just terrible about it.
- My house has a lot to do with my moods so I've been working around here while the kids are at school. If I can get this place clean I know I will be happier. I've been working on Mount Washmore and got 4 loads done today. My bedroom is looking better and my bathroom is clean...really clean. Not just wiped down...we're talking scrubbed, swept and mopped too. It looks great. Working on the downstairs tomorrow, then my scraproom on Friday and Saturday....yes it's going to take 2 days to clean up this mess, but it will be worth it to feel peaceful again.
- Praying for money to come in so I can pay my bills. I know we have some out there. It just needs to come in. It really wouldn't hurt if we could get some more business too. I hate that owning your own business is either feast or famine and I'm really not enjoying the famine end of it. I'm sure it will get better. It always does.
- Taking dinner in to the sweetest family of 7 Thursday (tonight) night. The mom is pregnant and on bedrest. This one is 2 fold. I can count it towards my service resolution and it gets me to put my attention on someone else instead of my own problems. That always makes me feel better.
- Mark is calling me to bed now. He hates it when I stay up too late. Night all!! Boy that was a whiney blog. I'm so sorry! Next one will be much better....honest! :o)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Nothing to blog about...
I really have nothing to blog about. How sad is that?! I found this picture when I was looking through my stuff. It certainly wasn't taken during the golden hour, but I like it. I like seeing my "big" kids together with their girls. Their cuteness makes me smile. My moods have been running wild this week. I can honestly say that I'm emotionally spent. It's not just Chad being gone, which is really tough. I feel bombarded with so many things, so this post is just going to be some random stuff that's going on around here (not everything)...