- "RELEASE" 30 pounds..last time I lost them the darn things found their way back home, so I choose to let them go.
- Get and KEEP my house to a place where I'm not embarrassed by drop in guests. The humiliation of a messy house kills me everytime.
- Clean out 1 cupboard or drawer each week in an effort to reclaim the storage I have and make it useful organized storage instead of the tuck and hide storage it currently is.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 days a week...uggg... I hate to exercise...it hurts!
- Work on being a better wife to Mark, mother to my kids and to my daughter in laws and a better Grammy too!
- Write to Chad at least once a week while he's gone.
- Read the Book of Mormon this year.
- Scrapbook or do something scrap/photography related at least once a week.
- Be a GOOD primary teacher this year. (new class-kids 6 turning 7- Mark is my companion teacher this year...YAY!)
- Do not take on more than I can handle. This is a hard one for me.
- Be a good blogging friend to all of you. I cherish the friendships I've made and always have room in my heart for more.
- Do something service or RAK related at least once a week...can be big or small. Service is a huge thing to me. They is no greater gift than the feeling you get from serving from your heart.
Okay....now what about you??? Do you set goals? What are they? If you hate resolutions/goals, tell me why.
P.S. Yes, I have a Canon Rebel XT. I used my 18-200 lens. The remote is cheap and very handy. I can't afford a professional photographer, plus I don't know anyone who would wan't to take on my crazy bunch. :o)
P.S.S. I can finally post on typepad blogs again!!!! but I won't till morning...off to bed!