Friday, April 06, 2007

How to make Mark mad....

Don't get the cat fixed when he asked you to and have momma kitty pop out another bunch of cute kittens....oops! He is seriously not a happy camper about this one and it is my fault because I didn't get her into the vet. Well it's her fault too because she kept escaping and being the floozy of the neighborhood. They really are cool looking kitties though. That's not blood on the kennel. Remember when Cole spilled the can of red paint? Apparently that was an object in it's path.
Last night I went to a way fun candy making class and believe me when I say that I was on a chocolate high. Everything was so good and I got to meet some girls from my new ward. It was a lot of fun. Brittany called me there and said kittens were coming, so I came home and my closet was set up as the delivery room. After all the babies were born we moved them to the nursery in Brek and Brittany's closet so that I could take a bath. Apparently I was very tired because that bath sucked the life out of me and I didn't even have the strength to dry my hair, so you can imagine how bad my hair looked this morning...you guessed it...Medusa (sp?) I'm pretty sure I'd have to kill anyone who saw me that way. Perhaps that was what her problem was. She was just embarrassed and killed people so they couldn't tell anyone how terrible she looked. It was self preservation. :o)
Gotta run...going to town. Lots to do today.

15 comments:

Rhona said...

Oh those kittens are too cute! Did she just have the 4 (though I'm sure that's more than enough as far as Mark's concerned ;o) ). Have a lovely Easter weekend.

Nonie said...

Oh! Those kittens are so cute... I bet your are gonna have a hard time giving them away....

Chris G said...

Where is that last litter? Did you bring them with you? At least you have a big ol' house so Mark won't even know that are there!!

Jacquie said...

Awww what a cute bunch of oopses (is that a word?)

Amie said...

LOL.... Kittens are so cute. What a nice mummy cat!

Andi said...

Such cute little kittens and a sweet mama cat!!! But I want to see pictures of the chocolate and candy making!!!

Valerie said...

i'm sorry Mark is mad at you, but dang are they cute babies! my mom has a gray kitty just like yours - so cute!

Chickenbells said...

Oh, what sweet kittens...I love kittens. Until they start crawling up the drapes and jumping on your head in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep...lol

Happy Easter!

Cassandra said...

What sweet kitties! I'm sure you weren't a Medusa!

robin c. said...

The kittens are too cute!!!! How much fun you will have when they start to explore.

Don't worry about looking like Medusa, I look that way every morning...it's a gift!!

Easter blessings to you and yours!

robin

Melissa said...

My aunt had the same problem - she thought the cat was too young to get pregnant, but apparently not! She has since had the mom cat and the kittens fixed, just to be safe!

Briana said...

Awww, I want one! Wish I lived closer, I'd beg my husband for one. I'm a sucker for a tiny little kitten!

Anonymous said...

Cute kitties!

TK Angels said...

I love kitties!! They are soo cute. Heh- it's not your fault that Ms. Kitty is a tramp :0

Take care and I hope you and eveyone in your family has a great EASTER!!

LOve,
Terri

Diana said...

We are waiting for our baby kittens too. We thought ours was too young she is less than a year old but I guess not. The boys are sooo excited!