My Cody boy is 15 today! I dropped him off 2 large pizza's for him and a few friends for lunch. He was so happy! He called me later to say thank you and to tell me that his girl friend surprised him with a birthday cake she baked for him. He was so excited! We had already taken him shopping for his presents because this year he wanted to pick them out. He got a watch, spiderman 3 video game, an electric razor, a couple of shirts and some smelly stuff. (when boys are teenagers, mom's rarely put up a fight if they want something to make them smell good) Tonight I will make one of his favorite dinners. Cody has been a happier boy the longer we live out here. He's had the same sweet girl friend for a real long time (as far as teenagers go), he's making more friends, and participating more in youth activities. He smiles more, he is trying harder in school, he gives me a hug every single day and tells me he loves me. It's been really nice having a happier boy and I'm grateful for him.
I LOVE YOU CODY!
- Almost went on a scrapbook retreat this past weekend. I REALLY REALLY wanted to go. It just didn't work out. I will for sure attend the next one.
- We ate at Sizzler...don't laugh...I like it.
- I really enjoy motorcycle rides when there is a large group of them together...so cool!
- Kyle XY is on tonight. I love that show.
- My downstairs bathroom STILL isn't finished being painted.
- My sister Coleen and her family MIGHT move out here. YAY! We've been looking at houses. I love looking at houses!
- I am loving all the colorful wild flowers along side the highway on the way to town. They make me smile!
- Cole got student of the month for academic effort at school. So proud of him!
- We spent half a day picking weeds out in the front yard 3 weeks ago. Today there is 3-4 times the amount of what we picked. I bought round up weed killer...that will teach them to multiply on me!
- Chad will be home in less than a month...yippee!!!