Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My handsome boys!

I love these pictures of my boys. They are all growing up so darn fast! I spent a little time on a Sunday afternoon in December taking pictures of my boys as well as all their cousins on my side of the family. It was for a Christmas gift for my parents. (a huge hit, by the way) Surprisingly is was far less painful than a few years back when we attempted this. I recall bad words flying out of the mouths of the mom's as their children were badly misbehaving....which is probably why we waited so long to do it again. :o) I can't help but to think back and laugh about that awful day. It's funny WAY after the fact. So glad this phot secession went much smoother. This layout was created using my most favorite brand of paper...chatterbox! I can't get enough of that stuff!

No comments: