Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gotta have my pepsi!


Pepsi...I can't say enough good things about it. I just love it! It's my one true vice. I know that drinking it makes it difficult to lose weight, but I need it. If I was forced to give it up, I would be mean and ugly to all those around me. I don't think anyone should have to suffer, so I compromised and I don't go down to QT and fill up my mondo 52 ounce mug all the time. I drink it sparingly now. Those of you who haven't given vanilla pepsi a try yet, you must do it. I was a skeptic at first, but now I'm hooked! I love them both...but no diet crap for me. Give it to me straight up please...full of flavor and caffeine. I truly love my beloved PEPSI!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oooh! I love me my Pepsi too..with lots of yummy ice, preferably the crushy kind. Well, I'm on the blogs of '06. 2 more years of bloggages to go!