Right after dinner tonight Chad had to leave for work. Doesn't he look so handsome. He got a new job as a security supervisor. He has graveyard shift this week, but will be working days. Hunter and Kyle got hired on with the same company as security. Chad got the supervisor position because of his military experience. They said he was over qualified, but they are thrilled to have him. The other two will start next week when they get their guard cards in.
- Brek, Brittany and the boys are doing well. They had some struggles with unemployment for a while, but are working on getting back on their feet. They are still very happily married. It's always a good test to see how young couples work through trials. Baby John turns one in a few short weeks. Then baby Mark turns 2 less than a month after that. They sure are getting big. Last time I was there Mark was sleeping so I played with John. He gave me big wet kisses. He was so fun to play with. The time before I got to play with Mark. He loves to sword fight and walk up the wall and flip over (with help of course) I will take pictures next time I go to see them. Brittany hasn't blogged because for now they don't have Internet.
- The mat I use to scrap on is from making memories. You can find it here . It's a self healing one that is 17" X 23". I wish it was at least 24 inches, but it still works great.
- I didn't make the big star that was used at camp. We borrowed it from our old stake that went to camp 2 weeks before us and had the same theme. It's made of Styrofoam. It was put together like a puzzle and wrapped in gold fabric.
- No, I'm not adjusting to my calling yet. I miss the young women and the other leaders. I understand that I'm fully capable of doing my new calling very well. I just don't enjoy it AT ALL. I tried really hard not to cry on Sunday. It wasn't easy. We'll see how it goes.
- Yes indeed Sonic does sell ice by the bag. Well most of them do. I've been to a few that don't. Apparently there are some people who have never had it so they don't understand why it's so fabulous. The reason so many people love it and why I'm addicted to it is because it's really teeny soft pellets of ice. It gets even softer as it sits in your drink. It's so dang good!!! I HATE big ice that is clear and hard. Like what McDonald's has...which by the way, Maricopa is getting a McDonald's and a QT. Both are currently under construction. As well as the biggest tutor time I've ever seen in my life. The Wal-Mart is still in parking lot stage. Not moving along quick enough for my liking. I want to see some real building going on.