I've been tagged by Smiley Carrie!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? In the mountains somewhere surrounded by pine trees and cool breezes...yet close to shopping! The best of both worlds.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Jean shorts and a t-shirt or a blouse
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? smile
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Haven't bought one in many years...how lame am I?
5. Where's your favorite place to be? There's no place better than home...unless boys are fighting, then get me the heck out of here.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? A car lot or anywhere that people are trying to sell me stuff by cramming it down my throat. I avoid eye contact at all cost.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? neck and shoulders, but I love my back to be scratched. My son Brek seems to think I like my scalp massaged. He does that to me EVERYDAY. I think he just likes to mess up my hair.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I'll go with mind...my body is wimpy wimpy wimpy
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? It's different...somewhere inbetween 6:30-7:30. Just whenever my body decides to wake up...not an alarm clock kind of girl unless I have to be somewhere early.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My professional size kitchen aid stand mixer. I LOVE appliances and all kinds of kitchen gadgets.
11. What makes you really angry? mean self absorbed people...they suck!
12. If you could play any instrument what would it be? Piano...and I wish I could sing as beautiful as my sister in law MaryAnn. She brings me to tears everytime I hear her. That is a gift!
13. Favorite color? Pink and blue to wear. Red, green, earthy tones to decorate. Actually I just love COLOR!!
14. Sports car or SUV? SUV...then I have a chance of living in an accident.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? with all of my heart I know that is true
16. Favorite children's book? Good night moon and Brown bear brown bear
17. What's your favorite season? I love everything about Fall. It puts me in my happy place
18. What is your least favorite household chore? dishes, mopping and laundry
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? To blink and have a spotless clean house...hey...I could make some serious cash with that power. My friends would call me up and invite me over to blink their house clean too.
20. If you have a tattoo what is it? No tattoos on this body...unless were counting freckles...lots of those, and they are very permanent.
21. Can you juggle? Balls...not so much...BUT I can juggle 5 boys, a daughter in law, a needy husband, a house, the bills, the business, church, friends, school, cooking, kids homework, the shopping and much much more on demand.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My sister Debbie
23. What's your favorite day? Friday...date night with my biker dude hubby...he's not the scary biker dude kind...just the mid-life I want to ride a cool bike with my friends kind of guy. :o)
24. What's in the trunk of your car? I drive a truck so there's nothing in the bed, but in the back seat there's a open box of gobstopper candy that my son Cody left in there. I know this because I heard them roll across the seat on a turn. I'm afraid to open that door now. It's going to be pouring candy down my driveway.
25. Which do you prefer-sushi or hamburger? hamburger all the way...I will NEVER eat sushi...I'm a hugely picky eater!
I'm tagging September and Joni. :o)