Pictures as promised. Not in any particular order. Just some highlights from our time in Utah. I had my root canal done...at least the first part. I hurt and have been in bed ever since. Feeling a little bit better. With being out of town, then out of comission, I've fallen way behind on blog reading. I hope to catch up soon. First I have to prepare for my neice's baby shower this weekend.
Here is a list of places we saw...
- Temple square...in the day and at night..gorgeous!
- Nick and Corilynn's wedding and reception...loved it!
- Trolley square...Mark remembered it being bigger
- Wanted to go to crossroads mall, but it was GONE!
- Thanksgiving point...beautiful there! Walked a lot, shared a yummy banana split, bought an ornament for the tree. Mark took several pictures of my hiney there. I spared us all the pain of seeing those.
- Deseret book store...so many cool things
- Several places out to eat...our favorite was Cafe' Rio...ate there twice!
- Heather D Whites house (pictures to come on a later post)
- Mark's favorite cousin Jeff's house who just adopted a beautiful baby girl.
- Mark's grandma's nursing home and her church...She is a special woman. Miss her so much!
- Kanosh (Mark's hometown) loved seeing his old home and farmland. Oh how I love farmland and farming equipment.
- Historic Cove Fort...so neat!
- Loved seeing the colorful trees everywhere we went. Seasons are a good thing!