Sunday, June 11, 2006

Master bathroom


Here is my almost finished bathroom. I was going to wait until it was actually done, but who the heck knows when that will be. I still need to get a ladder and finish painting above the cabinet in the corner. I also need to oil down all the wood in here. It gets so dried out. Plus I need to replace the faucets. I bought new ones close to 2 years ago, but there they sit all lonely in the closet. Chad relaced the other bathrooms, but never did mine. Maybe I can bribe him with gas money for his car. :o) So does it look relaxing and spa like? Mark didn't like the blue at first, but I think it's starting to grow on him.
I'm off to eat breakfast and work on my primary lesson for church today. It's on I am thankful for smell and taste. You know what that means??? Yep! We get to eat and smell a bunch of stuff! LOL!

3 comments:

Grandma September said...

It looks great! I can't believe how big your bathroom is! Ours is just tiny in comparison. *sigh* Great color!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...who helped you strip off the old wallpaper? Would that be me? I'm glad I could help. The bathroom turned out great. Thanks for coming and helping me with my room too. Love ya.

Pam said...

Very spa like! Love that shower curtain and the colors!