Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Da y 10

Well...I've made it to the double digit days now. Rhonna wasn't kidding about it getting hard. I've found that I let things distract me from my goals, like not feeling well, busy with lots to do with kids home for the summer, deep sadness from missing my sister so much, you name it I want to us it as an excuse. I have to try harder than ever to keep up with my goals....and that's exactly what I'm going to do!
For those of you who are not doing the challenge, I want you to go check out Rhonna's blog. She is doing a fundraiser of sorts to help her dear friend named Laura. You can read more about it there. She needs our help and is much deserving.

6 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Keep on goin' girlie...don't get distracted! (I can say that because I know what you're feeling) I've been having a hard time not being distracted myself, sometimes life has a way of "testing" you...but remember your promise to yourself...you CAN do it! I believe in you!

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!!!
It is getting hard - the first week I had all of this energy and now week two is HARD.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Jill...Life as I see it...said...
Finding time! That seems to be my challenge as we work on week 2 of the {21}. Love your jounral entries!

Chris G said...

Why is it easier to get bad habits then to get rid of them? I will remember this quote the next time I am having a bad day, Thanks...

Pam said...

You CAN do it and you will!

Heather said...

Good going Jolene! Love your entry. It is so hard to keep up our momentum. I'm not looking forward to my OWN day 10. lol :) Congrats on keeping going.