Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 9



Last night I did get my kitchen clean and shined my sink, but I didn't get to exercise, because I was babysitting my niece and nephew until real late. I will exercise this morning and tonight to make up for it. Gotta feel the burn. :o)

What's great about today's quote is that depending on what side of the choice you're on will depend on your own personal happiness. If you choose to dwell on the trials placed before you, it can only bring you sadness and depression. If you focus on the blessings it can only bring you peace and happiness. The Lord gave us ALL trials to test how well WE handle them. How are YOU choosing to handle them? It's all up to YOU! I for one, plan to pass this test. :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard anything about this challenge. have you lost any weight? Your kitchen looks great!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. It's nice to see you striving for your goals.
Carol

Chris G said...

I like that song also, puts a person in place. congrads on keeping up with it. Love the quotes.

Anonymous said...

I love that song!!! And I really like how you are writing about your challenge on your entries!

Anonymous said...

had the same experience . . . as soon as i read the quote that song started up in my brain. and now it's back.