Monday, May 22, 2006

My home run hero!

Tonight was Cole's last game of the season. I didn't get to go because Cody had a band concert at school so Mark and I had to each take a boy to their different things. Cody plays the clarinet and did very well tonight. Cole called me after the game from Peter Piper Pizza with his awesome news. He hit 2 home runs and a triple. That one would have been a home run too, but a boy on third base was confused on whether to keep running. Mark said he hit the ball clear to the fence everytime...so impressive. He LOVES his trophy! I'm so proud of my little dude! :o)

4 comments:

Grandma September said...

Go Cole!!!! That is SO very cool!

Chris G said...

Wow!! cole great job!!! You keep it up and you will be the first to beat the "babes" record!!

Pam said...

Aww, how cool that he got a trophy! Congrats to Cole on two home runs and a triple! Way to play!

Joni said...

Go Cole! High Five! :)