Monday, May 22, 2006

Graduation


Chad and Brittany are both graduating this year. They have both been finished with school since April, but have been waiting for the actual ceremony. Thursday June first is that, then on Friday June 2nd we are having a huge pool party and barbeque to celebrate. Last year we had a big turn out for Brek party so we are anticipating double that because Brittany has a very large family too. I'm making all kinds of yummy food for it. I'm sure it will be a success. I'm so proud of these two!
I'm out of here. I need to finish making 59 more graduation announcements and then start moving all the furniture out of the living room, family room and Brek and Brittanys room. The carpet installer will be here in the morning. I don't have a clue where exactly we are going to move it too. It's not going to be fun. Plus a contractor friend is on his way over to look at our pool fence and I have yet to take a shower...AHHHHH!!! Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Grandma September said...

The announcements are coming out really cute, Jolene! You go girl! I can't believe you make so much food for so many events. I'd go crazy! Some day you'll have to teach me to "cook big." LOL!!! :) I'm excited for you that the carpet is FINALLY getting installed!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jolene, your invites turned out adorable. I really like the color combination you used. What are you going to cook?

Pam said...

What cute invites! What a big year for the both of them! Congrats to the grads!

Anonymous said...

Love the invitations, well done Jolene. Congratulations to Chad and Brittany on their graduations. I admire you taking on the catering Jolene! Sure it'll be a fantastic day.

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me with that phone! It seem's a little flashy, for me! I'm jelous about the b-b-q that I can't be there. Tell Chad & Brittny congradulations for me! that is a freaky ulta sound, never seen anything like that. Miss you guy's have fun without me! NOT

Joni said...

Congratulations to the Seniors! :) Meg's bd is on the 2nd ... can we just bring our crew to your pool party too to celebrate? you'll never know we're there. lol....