Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bling it baby!


How freaking cute is this?! My good friend Rhonda has a business called "Bling it on". She blings phones, camera's, ipods, car remotes, etc. I can't tell you how much I love what she did with my phone last night. Hee..hee. LOVE IT! I think all girls need a little bling in their life...especially those of us who are surrounded by all things boy. If any of you are interested in her work, here is her information. Rhonda (602) 396-6717. Or you can email her at rhondamarkham@hotmail.com She is working on her website right now. She is very creative and has lots of styles and designs or just tell her what kind of bling you'd like. :o)

6 comments:

Chris G said...

That is so cute....what a fun business to start..I bet she does well..

Pam said...

OMGOSH! How stinkin cute is that! Love it!

Grandma September said...

OMFREAKINGOSH, what does it cost? I must have my phone done. OMGOSH, it is SO SO SO darn cute!!!!!!!!! MUST HAVE.

Joni said...

Jolene! Shame on you! You know Molly is going to just scream when she sees that! Way too cute!!! You go girl! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so cool!! Gotta love the bling!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cool phone. Love the sparkles!!