Thursday, May 25, 2006

macro lens


Just wanted to show you a picture comparison. I couldn't sleep so I decided to try out the new macro lens I bought from my good friend September. I think I'm going to really enjoy it! Can't wait to take pictures of baby hands and feet with this. :o)
P.S. The cost to bling is $150 for the phone and $25 for the bling string. The flower charm I already had on it. I got that at Scrapbooks Etc....the BEST store on the planet! HONEST!
I can't help but smile when I look at my phone. It makes me giggle. I know...I'm weird! I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Grandma September said...

That phone is so darn cute. Love the macro photos. You have to start practicing on weird things. I'm reading a book called "The Artist's Way" and it kind of ties in with my photo a day thing. Every day I need to take out my camera and just start shooting photos of anything. Don't need a specific topic, just something. That's kind of along the lines of what I've been doing, so I'll continue. :) But thought I'd share. Hugs, Me

Anonymous said...

Jolene! This is fabulous! Don't be surprised if Miss Molly doesn't show up at your door NOW. The lure of the pool AND the blig phone will be too much for her!
Love ya,
Gina

Nur said...

your mobile looks really nice with the bling. wanted to do that for my pda but kinda expensice. $3.50 per piece. take care, :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»