Friday, December 31, 2010

under construction...

Okay...so YES I am going to start blogging again, but in the process of trying to make my blog look cuter, I had to change templates because my dashboard is from the dark ages and had no "design" tab, so I had no choice. Now I have a background that is cute{ish}, but a template that I hate. Plusalso it deleted my banner, my slide shows, my site meter, and my huge list of blogging buddies. So sad about all of that. SOOO I will continue to work on the appearance and functionality of my blog while getting back into the swing of things again. Lots going on in my life, as always! Fun stuff!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome Back Jolene! I have missed your blog updates! I hope all is well with your family! My those cute little guys have grown! And so have your big boys as well! Good to see you!

Martha said...

Yeahhhh!!! Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I sooooooooo excited you are back to blogging. I really have missed you!

Blessings

Susan said...

It was thinking about whether I could utilize this review on my other site, I will connect it back to your site though.Great Thanks.
sims 4 news